Saturday, January 5, 2013

Valle de Bravo























I know I said this blog would be about my year in Cotija. But since for my vacation I went to Valle de Bravo with my family, it was only fit to record it.

Valle is a little town on the Estado de México. it's about 1 and a half hours away from Mexico City, and has a huge lake, a beautiful forest surrounding it, and lots of outdoor sports . (cycling, motorcycles, parapente, sailing, water skiing, horseback riding). And the best part for me...it is incredibly relaxing.
(For more information on this amazing place check http://www.visitmexico.com/es/valle-de-bravo)

My uncle has a country house there, so we borrowed it for the Christmas break. And it was amazing. I wish we could have stayed there longer.

I'm not a very sporty person, I really only go to the gym to stay fit (I now accept that I'll never have Giselle's body, or Miranda Kerr's, but I don't want to look humongous, or get diabetes) So, all the sporty activities where not my cup of tea. Instead I relaxed, read a few books, listened to some music, and watched my family play paddle tennis... Aaa, the good times.

So, I'll just leave a few pictures to capture this amazing place, even better than words ever could.

Chilling on the jacuzzi



Breakfast... delicious!!

The view from my window


My sister and my dad after a match of paddle tennis.. (They beat me after minute no.1...so I became the photographer)


Four leave clover... luck for the upcoming exams!

Beautiful sunset


Hope you get the chance to visit it.

Dany

No comments:

Post a Comment