Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Year, New Life

Happy New Year!




This entry to the blog, is to revive it. I abandoned it, and the whole idea, partly because I've been super busy (social work is incredibly hard) and also because I had my doubts about this. 

But, I recently talked to my friends Renata and Mariana, and told them about the blog. They told me to go for it. What do I have to lose?

So, this being a blog/journal, here goes what has happened in the town for the past 5 months (Wow, has it really been that long?)

The moment I officially became a Doctor. So happy!!!

Me with my sister and my parents on exam day.

I protest that I will be ethical on my medical practice
At the beginning I stopped writing because I was studying hard for my professional exam. Which I am very happy and proud to say that I got through with a really good grade. One of the doctors who examined me even said "It was a really good exam". I was actually fat with pride that day. My family was there with me, I met with some friends. Overall, what started like a very stressful day, ended up being one of the best days in my life. 

I actually made up for the fact that I had the lamest birthday ever! I studied, right after fulfilling my duties as a doctor in social service, I locked myself up to study. That became the routine for about two months. Nothing to comment on that. 

The next week I had my graduation party. It was sort of a prom, but bigger....and may I say better. All my friends from med school were there. All the amazing people that I met in the past 6 years were there. As well as my best friends form high school. I felt so loved, and so happy that day. Only my friend Renata wasn't able to be there, but we made up with videos, tons of whatsapp messages and photos. 

A toast to the graduates
Accessorizing 


Party all night long

Duck Faces

With my little brother

Best friends from high school. Honestly I could not have done this without them.

Amazing, creative, gorgeous best friends. 

With my little sister. (Isn't she gorgeous?)

My sister Lourdes, and my brother Emilio


With my stylish bestie Irune

Couldn't be happier with my whole family

The two people on my life I owe everything, and who I love so much. My parents.


So, after all that, I decided to go into hibernation. I decided that I would resume studying in January. And along that stusying I would also start doing my final paper. Which is a requirement for me to get my degree. (Lots of paperwork.... Yes, I am complaining... is it not enough that I've busted myself for 6  years already!!) And with that, I also decided to revisit the idea of the blog/journal. 

I will write a few more entries with other pictures from the past half year. There's more to Cotija than just cheese, and I also had a little vacation after Christmas. So I'll be posting about that as well. 

On that note, I leave. 

Have a great weekend!!

Dany


No comments:

Post a Comment